Dhanvantri Group of institutions is a group that is run under U.R.G Charitable Trust Erode. The Trust was founded on 28th October 1992. The aim and objective of the URG Charitable Trust is to establish, maintain, develop and run an outpatient department and also to develop a modern hospital with various departments and services as may be required from time to time. Our aim of running Nursing and Other courses is to give advanced Clinical care and guidance to the rural based in par with the western standards. Our Moto being
" DEDICATION, COURAGE, COMMITMENT, TEAM WORK "
- To build all round and overall development of the students by providing balance between curricular and extracurricular activities
- To organize sequence and integrate the teaching learning activities to explicit and implicit curricula.
- Prepare students in professionalism thus enabling them to serve at institutional and community level and to help the community to achieve optimum health by their active participation in societal activities
- Prepare Health Care Workers to acquire and maintain current knowledge in field of Medicine/ Nursing practice by conducting research, implement leadership strategies for the betterment of health care.
- To focus on attitude building and personality development of students for provision of excellent quality patient care.
- To develop leadership skills and group dynamics among students to promote collaborative holistic patient care.