We believe in our MOTO i.e " DEDICATION, COURAGE, COMMITMENT, TEAM WORK " which are the pillars on which the Dhanvantri Group of Institution Stands.
- To build all round and overall development of the Medical/ Nursing students by providing balance between curricular and extracurricular activities
- To organize, sequence and integrate the teaching learning activities to explicit and implicit curricula.
- Create Professionalism so that the Medical Practitioners / Nursing Students could serve effectively at both institutional and community level and to help the community to achieve optimum health by their active participation.
- Prepare Medical Practitioners/Nurses to acquire and maintain current knowledge in their respective field of practice by conducting research, implement leadership strategies for the betterment of health care.
- To focus on attitude building and personality development so that excellent quality in patient care could be provided.
- To develop leadership skills and group dynamics among students thus promote collaborative holistic care.
- Prepare Medical professionals to serve at institutional and community level and to help the community to achieve optimum health by their active participation in all health programs.
- Prepare Medical professionals to acquire and maintain current knowledge in the field of Clinical / Nursing practice through active decision making, conducting research implement, leadership strategies for the betterment of health care.
- Prepare Medical professionals to collaborative relationship with others to improve health care and acquire a foundation for doctoral study.
We believe that once the pass through the doors of Dhanvantri Group after the completion of the course would be able to
- Develop their ability to meet physical, emotional and the social cultural needs of delivery system of the country.
- Participate as members of health team in the promotion, prevention and restoration of the health care delivery system of the country.
- Apply principles of maturation and adaptation in the delivery of Clinical /Nursing care within the frame work of code of ethics and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and decision making abilities in various institutions.
- Apply Clinical/Nursing procedure by caring of patient with common medical surgical condition with emphasis on preventive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of Clinical/Nursing care
- Demonstrate skill in Teaching, Management, communicate effectively with individual and group and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationship.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to make relevant observations, recognize health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationship.
- Demonstrate a holistic approach for Medical Practitioners/ Nurses who pursue their own personal growth and strive toward optimal health for themselves are better able to facilitate healing and optimal health in others.
- Demonstrative awareness , interest and Endeavors to keep up to date information of professional trends and opportunities.