The Dhanvantri College of Nursing is proud of having the Alumni Association . It was founded in august 15 2009 on the initiative of a group of former students, with the object of organizing an annual reunion. The first meeting was attended by former students,, and the proceedings lasted a whole day.
Very briefly, the objectives of the Alumni Association are to promote the social and cultural interests of the alumni, by meetings and publications, and to promote the development of the College.
The goals and objectives of the alumni association are:
- To foster and perpetuate friendship and cooperation among the alumni through Publications
- Small informal group meetings of alumni
- Maintaining an active alumni head quarters on the College campus
- Organizing reunions on the College campus
- Celebrations in alumni centres
- To further the social, literary and cultural interests of the alumni and alumnae through the publication of articles, through functions and meetings of the associations, and in other ways.