COURSE: B. Sc NURSING
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic Stream) after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course should submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course) (OR)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-degree Examinations (10+2) (OR)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 40% aggregate marks (PCBE); for SC/ST candidates – the minimum percentage of marks is 35%.
This course is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and we are affilated to the MGR University For more details click on this link http://web.tnmgrmu.ac.in
|Application Form Download|