(First Of Its Kind In Asia)
- The candidates should have completed MD/DNB (Anesthesiology) or MD/DNB (Emergency Medicine) or MD/DNB (Critical Care Medicine) or .MD/DNB (General Medicine) or MD/DNB (Pediatrics) or MD/DNB (DTCD) or MD/DNB (Family Medicine) or MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine and toxicology)
- Diploma Candidates in the above specialty with two years of experience are also eligible.
- Candidates with MCI Recognition from india and rest of the world.
Details of the course:
- The duration of the programme is for one year.
- Two students are admitted.
The admission for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme is twice in a year (i.e.,) 1st January and 1st July.
(a) Admission on 1st January - 31st January is the last date for Registration.
(b) Admission on 1st July - 31st July is the last date for Registration
Cut off dates being 31st January and 31st July. The Institution can opt for 2 students for particular Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme in an accademic year:- either both together in January/July sessions or 1 candidate for each session(January or July).
- The fellowship is Stipendary.
- Stipend Rs.25,000 to 30,000 per month (Depending on the experience)
- 100% placement after the fellowship 60,000.00 per month initially.
The candidate successfully completing fellowship programme should be able to:
- Become leaders in the art of Critical Care Medicine.
- Manage clinical problems in a clinical toxicology department setting,clinical setting and bedside consult setting,employing basic scientific principles and evidenced-based medicine.
- Use critical thinking in making effective decisions for patient management.
- Rapidly and accurately evaluate,organize and initiate treatment of the patient in need of toxicological intervention.
- Provide cost-effective care to toxicology patients.
- Teach basic skills and clinical practices needed in the field of medical toxicology to medical students,interns,and other residents within the context of the educational fellowship.
Dhanvantri Institute of Medical Education and Research
27,28 Poonkundranar Street,Karungalpalayam,Erode - 638 003.Tamilnadu,India
Mobile:+91 98427 78202,98946 78202 Phone:+91 424 2211445,+91 424 2212445,
|Eligibility For Fellowship|
|University Fellowship Application Form|
|Institution Fellowship Candidate Application Form|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship Codes|