The Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing Department has a separate building at our college with a lots of facilities like a well equipped laboratories with manikins, ventilators and dialysis machine. Our Students have a lot of clinical exposure through tie ups with various private and government health sectors like TPN Hospital, Erode, K.N. Rao Hospital, Salem, Thangam Hospital, Erode, Malathi Vijayakumar Hospital, Erode , V.K Hospital, Erode. GKNM Hospital, Coimbatore , City Hospital, Erode, Masonic Hospital, Coimbatore, Child care centre, Erode, Maternity Health centre, Karungalpalayam, Erode and Government head quarters Hospital, Erode. More so they have quality education through are faculties who impart not only quality education, but make them better nurses in this field.
- Students are posted in different Hospitals during their clinical postings and Internship postings.
- Frequent supervision of faculty members to assess the performance of students in their clinical areas.
- Conducting practical sessions like Nursing Rounds, Clinical Presentation and Demonstration to the students.
- Faculty members and Students are allowed to attend the CNE Programmes held in other colleges.
- Conducting Well- Baby Clinics, Antenatal and Postnatal Clinics and Health camps in both Rural and Urban areas
- Celebrating all National Days related to OBG Nursing like World Breast feeding week, Women’s Day, Children’s Day etc...
- Maintaining the Records and Reports of various department activities as well as the different evaluation formats like Student evaluation form, Clinical performance assessment forms, Internship Evaluation forms etc