The Dhanavantri Group of Institutions is run under the leadership and guidance of the Managing trustee Dr.N.Ganapathy, M.B.B.S.,D.A.,M.D.,F.C.C.P.,D.C.C.M.,(Cardiology)M.C.A.M., who is a man of immense knowledge and dynamic in his approach with a visionary zeal to see that this group establishes, maintain, develop, and run an outpatient department and also develop a modern hospital in rural area with various departments and services and may be required from time to time. he believes that the main targets are at the basic health care development in rural area and thus also one must concentrate on rural based students to acquire health care techniques in par with the western standards through Dedication, Courage, Commitment, Team work which are the four pillars on which the Dhanavantri Group of Institutions stands.
ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITY
- Director, Dhanvantri Critical Care Center, Erode.
- Director, Dhanvantri Hospitals, Sankagiri - Salem NH road.
- Chairman, Dhanvantri College of Nursing, Erode.
- Chairman, Dhanvantri HIV/AIDS Medical Institute & Research Centre, Erode.
- Managing Trustee URG Charitable Trust.
- Editor-in-Chief, Indian Journal of Trauma, Anaesthesia & Critical Care Society (Indian Chapter).
- Editor-in-Chief, International Journal for Emergency and Critical Care ( which is in the inception stages)
- National Director, Comprehensive Trauma Life Support Course (CTLS), India.